An important part of the research is carried out in collaboration with other divisions of the Italian network
INFN-CHNET and then with all institutions and research
organizations that collaborate with this network.
Moreover, important collaborations are with:
- Other Departments of the University of Torino, in particular:
Earth Science Dept., Chemistry Dept. (in particular the AMAMASA group), Historical Studies Dept., Life Sciences and Biology Systems Dept.
- Politecnico di Torino, in particular the
Materials-Environment Interaction group.
- Other Italian Universities, in particular: Bari, Bologna, Catania, Ferrara, Firenze, Milano, Napoli and Piemonte Orientale
- Centro Conservazione e Restauro "La Venaria Reale", Conservation and Restoration centre in La Venaria Reale (Italy)
- TecnArt S.r.l., ex Academic spin-off of the University of Torino (Italy)
- Museums in Torino (Museum of Antiquities, Egyptian Museum, Ethnography and Anthropology Museum, Regional Museum of Natural Science),
Egyptian Museum and Natural History Museum in Firenze, Wallace Collection in London, Hungarian National Museum in Budapest, others
- Supeintendence of Piemonte and Valle d'Aosta
- INRIM, Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica, Torino (Italy)
- ISC-CNR, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Institute for Complex System, Firenze (Italy)
- C2RMF, Centre de Recherche et de Restauration des Musées de France, Paris (France)
- INES at ISIS, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford (United Kingdom)
- BNC, Budapest Neutron Centre, Budapest (Hungary)
- Elettra Synchrotron, Trieste (Italy)